Tribal Services Director
The Tribal Service Director is currently:
The Tribal Services Director (TSD) is responsible for the following programs at the Pueblo:
- The TSD works with individuals who are eligible for enrollment with the Pueblo. They maintain the current Pueblo Census records, issues tribal ID cards and Certificate of Indian Blood. The Pueblo de San Ildefonso is accepting applications for enrollment all year long. You must have 1/4 quantum Indian blood AND have a parent enrolled. Attached are the documents you must submit: Enrollment Packet
- Please Contact Jasmin Gonzales at (505)455-4101 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The TSD supervises the facilities department to ensure the Pueblo buildings are maintained and clean. Please contact Tribal Administrators office for more information.
- The TSD assesses the Pueblo’s Ad Valorem taxes.
- The TSD works with the seniors of the Pueblo. Please contact Tribal Administrators office for more information.
- The TSD supervises the Tourism Department.
- All things computer!